- Similar books and articles
- Here Psychology Of Touch And Blindness - plicaldumyle.ga
- Brain 'rewires' itself to enhance other senses in blind people
- See a Problem?
- Post navigation
Heller and Edouard. A number of the authors of chapters in this book approach the study of touch and blindness from the perspective on neuroscience. This book reviews the considerable body of research that has been done to evaluate the touch skills of blind people.
- El maestro relojero (Spanish Edition);
- The Evolution of Macroeconomic Theory and Policy?
- Posts navigation.
- Touch, Representation, and Blindness - Morton A. Heller - Oxford University Press;
- Front Stack.
- Touch and Blindness: Psychology and Neuroscience by Morton A. Heller?
- Social Work Approaches in Health and Mental Health from Around the Globe.
With an emphasis on. With an emphasis on cognitive. Touch and Blindness approaches the study of the topic from the perspectives of psychological methodology and the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art. Psychology of Touch and Blindness by Morton A. Heller, , available at Book Depository with free delivery worldwide.
Similar books and articles
Heller available from Rakuten Kobo. This book reviews. Heller and Edouard Gentaz. Show all authors. Tessa McCarthy, Ph.
Visual Enhancement of Touch and the Bodily Self. Longo , S. Haggard - - Consciousness and Cognition 17 4 What is Touch? Matthew Ratcliffe - - Australasian Journal of Philosophy 90 3 - Aristotle on Touch. Oxford University Press.
Here Psychology Of Touch And Blindness - plicaldumyle.ga
Touch and Situatedness. Olivier Massin - - Dissertation, Aix-Marseille. Added to PP index Total views 4 1,, of 2,, Recent downloads 6 months 1 , of 2,, How can I increase my downloads?
Sign in to use this feature. No keywords specified fix it. Sensory Modalities in Philosophy of Mind categorize this paper.
Applied ethics. History of Western Philosophy. Normative ethics.
Brain 'rewires' itself to enhance other senses in blind people
Philosophy of biology. Philosophy of language. Condition: New.
- DSpace/Manakin Repository?
- La figlia del boia (I narratori delle tavole) (Italian Edition).
- by Heller, Morton A.; Ballesteros, Soledad;
- THE PICKWICK PAPERS (Annotated)!
- Citation Tools.
Language: English. Brand new Book.
See a Problem?
Seller Inventory AA Seller Inventory BTE Book Description Psychology Press , Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is working days from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Book Description Psychology Press, Condition: NEW.
For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Book Description Psychology Pr, Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory n. Items related to Psychology of Touch and Blindness. Heller, Morton A. Psychology of Touch and Blindness.
Publisher: Routledge , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.